Main menu

Đối tác kinh doanh

Đối tác kinh doanh tốt nhất - EasyPanme

What Is The Heck What Is Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual?

information

Tên Franchesca 24-01-18 22:45

Main

avon planet spa sleep ritual Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These affordable items are perfect to pamper yourself at home!

Enjoy the Mediterranean beauty secret with ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil and the fresh scents of crisp greens and Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently across the body, paying special attention to rough spots. Use 1-2 times per week.

The Olive Oil scrub is energizing and revitalizing.

This exfoliating scrub makes use of the Mediterranean beauty secret, olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing, to reveal softer and smoother skin. This scrub is formulated using seaweed extracts and pumice for skin polishing. It will leave your skin feeling energized and rejuvenated. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to make a relaxing and soothing at-home spa experience. This scrub is best used on feet, hands and body. It can be mixed with a mixture of raw or white sugar to suit your preference of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth and smell wonderful. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy body scrub to exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin. Do this once per week or more. After use, thoroughly rinse and store any extras in a caddy for your shower to make the application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel that is deep and rich in activated charcoal helps to draw out impurities while leaving skin smooth and fresh. This product is made with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without irritation or drying. For dry or sensitive skin.

This is a good product for use in everyday life. If you're looking for an exfoliating scrub your skin, I suggest you look elsewhere. It cleanses your skin nicely and has a subtle chocolate scent. It is not very expensive and can be found at Avon.

It is a worthwhile product and I would recommend it to others. If you aren't satisfied with your purchase, avon planet spa body scrub will assist you with resolving any issues.

This product has made my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant chocolaty scent and is easy to wash off your body. I will continue to use this. It is a great product for those with a hectic schedule or who require a quick way to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specially formulated to remove dead cells and smoothen the skin. It contains green tea extract that is renowned for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also has a calming scent of bergamo and lemons. It is one of my favorite scrubs and I love how my skin feel and appearance.

The Energise Ritual Collection includes the body scrub, a facial spray, and a firm cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is free of parabens and cruelty-free.

It's recommended to use it at least 1-2 times every week, and apply just a little amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular focus on rough areas such as elbows, knees and feet. After that, wash thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

Revitalize your face and soothe skin with this refreshing mist. This hydrating facial mist has been created with Chinese green tea extracts to protect against environmental irritants and provide you with an energizing, fresh complexion. Apply it once or twice a week, putting your hands 8-10 inches away from your face and closing your eyes to spray over the skin. Avoid spraying into eyes. Follow with planet spa african shea butter (spacebohemian.com) Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, supple skin.

download-2.jpegThis product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a refreshing boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating body scrub, a facial spritz and a cleanser made of Chinese green tea extract. This set includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. Made with golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter balances your skin and leaves it supple and soft. Ideal for use after waxing or depilation or every day to diminish the appearance of dryness.

Infused with uplifting pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser is non-greasy and absorbs quickly to leave your skin soft and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed pamper and uplift your sensual senses.

This kit allows you to indulge yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. The kit includes a reviving scrub, facial spritz, and body butter that contains Chinese green tea extract. This kit is great for giving to someone special who deserves a pamper.

contact

SIWOO E&T
Người đại diện: Kang Musung
Địa chỉ: : Số 10, Đường số 64,
Khu dân cư Tân Quy Đông,
Phường Tân Phong, Quận 7,
Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh

banner3
Copyright 2004-2016 by easypanme.co.kr all right reserved.